About The Position
This person is outgoing and enjoys working with people shopping for gifts and working with (and growing) accounts for corporate gifts. They will be responsible for the general upkeep of the showroom, glass sales, and general cabinetry information for walk-ins, (trained, of course). Additionally, they will manage various office administration responsibilities.
About The Company
Delbert Adams Construction Group (DACG) is a Baltimore-based nationally and regionally awarded, luxury custom builder and remodeler. Sunnyfields Cabinetry is a kitchen, bathroom, cabinetry design division of the parent company. Our team is committed to quality. We understand how good it feels to walk into the home of your dreams, and we seek to make that happen for each of our clients through commitment to customer service, quality work, and a defined process.
About The Job
The All Company Administrator/Showroom Coordinator is the first person to interact with the visitors and begins the relationship, whether via phone or in person. They reside in the showroom, greeting and getting to know walk-ins, handling all retail sales, and touring interested cabinetry clients through the space, occasionally involving out cabinetry designers for more in-depth information. This person is responsible for the capture of information about showroom walk ins, such as our Project Information Form and our Virtual Guest Book, which assists in our outreach and marketing efforts.
Additionally, they are committed to the management of our showroom as it relates to the retail products we sell as well as general cabinetry information. They are extremely knowledgeable on all details associated with the showroom, including the institutional/tribal knowledge associated with the client base. This person treats the showroom as their “house” and they take great pride in making and keeping it neat, tidy, current, and ever-changing. They are responsible for promoting and protecting the brand through the quality of, and focus on, their work.
From an administrative perspective, this position is an extremely important function at the company. The General Administrator monitors and handles the phones, IT requirements such as the ordering of cell phones and computer distribution, distributing alarm codes, assisting with meeting minutes, and many other projects/responsibilities that keep the office running smoothly. This person is an enthusiastic jack of all trades that is outgoing, organized, with expert computer skills, and is motivated to help others and be involved in creating solutions for the company.
Retail Focused Responsibilities:
- Manages the care and keeping of all retail glassware and woodware, including but not limited to:
- Tracing and updating inventory
- Selling retail giftware, which includes wrapping, mailing, and tracking the sale
- Keeping the showroom glistening and beautiful.
- Assists in the ordering of new retail product inventory
- Keeping all inventory in stock, out on the floor, and up to date in our point-of-sale system. Moving around as necessary as items are seasonally more relevant or are being promoted.
- Managing the tracking of receipts.
- Works with the Director of Marketing to encourage social media blasts for products to enlighten followers, and suggests items for weekly Blueprint Bulletin to encourage in-showroom sales.
- Actively works to develop, track and service our affinity programs for various groups, i.e. Real Estate, Local businesses, etc.
- Coordinates donations/charitable giving within the community for our partner charities
- Tracks showroom walk-ins/traffic.
- Builds clientele and awareness while creating a happy customer and a positive experience in all cases.
- Tracks showroom walk-ins/traffic to produce a weekly update report as well as producing a month end report of retail sales and showroom traffic
- Assists with any special events scheduled for the showroom.
Administrative Focused Responsibilities:
This person will help with other overall administrative needs of the showroom and the office as a whole. They will provide an upbeat presence for the business across all the office spaces and divisions. Their work includes but is not limited to:
- Answers and directs all phone lines and directs calls, and greets visitors.
- Sets up the showroom and office for client and vendor visits
- Updates the monthly phone list and distributes it to staff.
- Handles and distributes all UPS, priority shipping, and mail on a daily basis
- Tracks company vehicles’ mileage on a monthly basis.
- Tracks and distributes DACG Bucks.
- Orders office supplies, and other needed items for the showroom
- Codes invoices for retail giftware as needed.
- Helps in all aspects related to the timely and flawless administration of the showroom.
- Suggests showroom decorating ideas, ie. Plants, seasonal decor, and all items to beautify the showroom.
- Special projects as needed.
This salaried position also offers commission on glassware and woodware.
About The Company
Delbert Adams Construction Group (DACG) is a Baltimore-based, nationally and regionally awarded, high-end custom home builder and remodeler. Our team of construction and design professionals is committed to providing exquisite quality, unparalleled attention to detail, and the highest level of customer service on every project.
Our work ranges from the renovations and remodels of kitchens, baths, and other areas of the home, to the building of innovative new custom homes. In addition, we provide scheduled home and property maintenance. We remain on the cutting edge of industry knowledge and strive to deliver the best possible product within the budget and timeframe through our established project management and construction processes.
Delbert Adams Construction Group offers a competitive salary, has great medical and dental benefits, offers paid vacation and a matching 401K plan.