About The Position
Delbert Adams Construction Group (DACG) is a Baltimore-based nationally and regionally awarded, luxury custom builder and remodeler. DACG has two subsidiary companies: Sunnyfields Cabinetry, a kitchen, bathroom, cabinetry design studio, and Gold Seal Services, a concierge level home maintenance and repair provider. Our team is committed to quality. We understand how good it feels to walk into the home of your dreams, and we seek to make that happen for each of our clients through a commitment to customer service, quality work, and a defined process.
The person filling this position would be a member of our Sunnyfields Cabinetry team.
This highly motivated person will work with various departments to coordinate the efforts designed to nurture and expand current client relationships and establish new opportunities for relationships. This person will work with potential clients as well as our preconstruction team and our kitchen and bath designers to qualify leads, explain our process and collect vital information about a potential client’s design aesthetic, lifestyle and investment interests, all of which are vital to the success of our work and our company. This role is intended to support the design team, optimizing their time and work. This person is responsible for retail sales, ongoing sales management, assisting with company events/lunch and learns, and showroom management.
The Client Relationship Coordinator resides in the Sunnyfields Cabinetry showroom, greeting and getting to know walk-ins, handling all retail sales, and touring interested cabinetry clients through the space, occasionally involving our cabinetry designers for more in-depth information. They are responsible for the capture of information about showroom walk ins, such as our Project Information Form or our Virtual Guest Book, which assists in our outreach and marketing efforts.
The Client Relationship Coordinator is highly organized, has excellent customer service skills, and thrives in a fast pace environment. The ideal candidate is interested in a career as a Kitchen and Bath Designer or as an APM/PM on the production side of the business.
Sales & Retail Focused Responsibilities
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling inbound inquiries by phone
- Maintain organized inquiry & sales records and provide monthly reports to the management team
- Establish active communication and engagement with K&B Designers to ensure client transition is seamless
- Partner with Marketing for reporting, creation of sales collateral, and ensuring a smooth integration of sales and marketing activities.
- Actively work to develop, track and service our affinity programs for various groups, i.e. Real Estate, Local businesses, etc.
- Manage the care and keeping of all retail glassware and woodware, including but not limited to:
- Selling retail giftware, which includes wrapping, mailing, and tracking the sale
- Keeping the showroom glistening and beautiful.
- Inventory management, ordering, and organizing.
- Managing the tracking of receipts. & showroom traffic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as sales, and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, vendors, and the general public
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, and team-focused. Must have a strong work ethic and be eager to learn.
- Excellent administrative, organization, and problem-solving skills. Must be adept at multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- Proficiency in Salesforce is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Preferred: Experience in the Kitchen & Bath and/or residential construction industry
- Preferred: Sales experience in a high-volume industry
About The Company
Delbert Adams Construction Group (DACG) is a Baltimore-based, nationally and regionally awarded, high-end custom home builder and remodeler. Our team of construction and design professionals is committed to providing exquisite quality, unparalleled attention to detail, and the highest level of customer service on every project.
Our work ranges from the renovations and remodels of kitchens, baths, and other areas of the home, to the building of innovative new custom homes. In addition, we provide scheduled home and property maintenance. We remain on the cutting edge of industry knowledge and strive to deliver the best possible product within the budget and timeframe through our established project management and construction processes.
Delbert Adams Construction Group offers a competitive salary, has great medical and dental benefits, offers paid vacation and a matching 401K plan.