About The Position
Delbert Adams Construction Group is a Baltimore-based, nationally and regionally awarded, high-end custom home builder and remodeler. We are currently seeking a Service Manager for our home and property maintenance division, Gold Seal Services (GSS) to oversee all GSS field and office personnel. This division provides the following services to both our contracted and small project clients: Home Services, Annual Maintenance, Small Projects, and Emergency Services.
- Business development- While there is an established group of loyal clients, one of the primary goals for this Service Manager is to grow the business through the development of new clients, services, and opportunities.
- Production coordination- This position requires a proficiency in construction-related scoping and estimating, in many instances, you will be on-site with a client to diagnose the situation or issue and provide accurate quoting, turnaround times and follow-up.
- Team Coordination- The Service Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating trained staff to provide high-end customer service to all customers in a timely manner
- Financial metrics management/reporting- In this role, the Service Manager will be required to provide status and service reports and recommend next steps to management.
- Customer Service-The ideal candidate will provide and maintain excellent customer service and be the frontline service contact for our external customers.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience either in residential construction or project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Construction professional with deep construction knowledge
- Confidence in selling and estimating small-scale home services projects
- Proficiency in proposal writing and presenting
- An interest in growing an established division
About The Company
Delbert Adams Construction Group (DACG) is a Baltimore-based, nationally and regionally awarded, high-end custom home builder and remodeler. Our team of construction and design professionals is committed to providing exquisite quality, unparalleled attention to detail, and the highest level of customer service on every project.
Our work ranges from the renovations and remodels of kitchens, baths, and other areas of the home, to the building of innovative new custom homes. In addition, we provide scheduled home and property maintenance. We remain on the cutting edge of industry knowledge and strive to deliver the best possible product within the budget and timeframe through our established project management and construction processes.
Delbert Adams Construction Group offers a competitive salary, has great medical and dental benefits, offers paid vacation and a matching 401K plan.