About The Position
Sunnyfields Cabinetry (www.sunnyfieldscabinetry.com) and Delbert Adams Construction Group are looking to hire a Preconstruction Manager. This person will serve as the lead liaison between Design and Construction, performing a vital role in the development of new opportunities and conversion of earned business to production-ready projects.
The Preconstruction Manager will contribute to the scope development, estimating, and sales process for new project opportunities for the Design-Build operation, as well as the traditional, architect-sourced construction business. This includes but is not necessarily limited to:
The introductory phase of sales and estimating, the schematic & preliminary phase including preliminary budgets, and scopes, the final proposal phase, including detailed presentations, scopes, and budgets, and the hand-off to our team of in-house construction professionals.
- At least 10 years working in the field as a Project Manager
- Is an experienced and confident residential project estimator with expert computer skills
- Demonstrates of strong industry and technical knowledge
- Posses extraordinary organizational skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Has rare excellence in written and verbal communication
- Sincerely enjoys interaction with clients and subcontractors.
- This candidate may also have a background within an architectural or design firm as a construction management professional.
- The company will rely upon these traits as key contributions to the mission of developing distinguished projects within the high-end residential construction marketplace.
About The Company
Delbert Adams Construction Group (DACG) is a Baltimore-based, nationally and regionally awarded, high-end custom home builder and remodeler. Our team of construction and design professionals is committed to providing exquisite quality, unparalleled attention to detail, and the highest level of customer service on every project.
Our work ranges from the renovations and remodels of kitchens, baths, and other areas of the home, to the building of innovative new custom homes. In addition, we provide scheduled home and property maintenance. We remain on the cutting edge of industry knowledge and strive to deliver the best possible product within the budget and timeframe through our established project management and construction processes.
Delbert Adams Construction Group offers a competitive salary, has great medical and dental benefits, offers paid vacation and a matching 401K plan.