About The Position
Delbert Adams Construction Group (DACG) is a Baltimore-based nationally and regionally awarded, luxury custom builder and remodeler. DACG has two subsidiary companies: Sunnyfields Cabinetry, a kitchen, bathroom, cabinetry design studio, and Gold Seal Services, a concierge level home maintenance and repair provider. The person filling this position would be a member of our Gold Seal Services team. Our team is committed to quality. We understand how good it feels to walk into the home of your dreams, and we seek to make that happen for each of our clients through a commitment to customer service, quality work, and a defined process.
As a member of the Gold Seal Services team can provide annual scheduled maintenance, property management, preventative services, and situational repair and upkeep services for our clients’ homes.
This candidate will be a member of a hardworking team that makes the repair and maintenance side of our business so successful. The ideal candidate is a handy jack of all trades, they love to solve problems and love to provide high-quality service. Covering many disciplines, our service team performs work that is often integral to the health and safety of the home. They work intentionally to both fix the obvious problem and understand how that problem and its implications fit into the larger scheme of the home.
Working with our service coordinator to manage jobs and schedules, this person will be on the go, visiting clients’ homes to complete projects, both large and small. In instances where our service technician is not able to complete a task or a portion of that work, we will work in conjunction with our preferred sub-contractors to ensure the project is completed to the highest quality.
This person becomes an extension of the home owner’s core team to care for their home and surrounding area.
- Meticulous, thoughtful, and systematic inspections of the client’s total home and surrounding property.
- Development of an annual home maintenance schedule and program
- Performing regularly scheduled upkeep
- Situational Repair, including but not limited to:
- Carpentry repair
- Roof leaks
- Door and window inspections and upkeep
- Storm preparation and/or repair
- Painting, interior, and exterior
- Electrical and Plumbing repair
- Water Damage and/or rot Repair/restoration
- Air and Heating management
- Caulking of interior and exterior seals
- Professional and customer service focused attitude
- Personable and a team player
- Detail-oriented and comfortable developing a maintenance schedule/work plan for a project or a client’s full home.
- This person has experience working with tradesmen from, or personally working in, a variety of areas including but not limited to plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
About The Company
Delbert Adams Construction Group (DACG) is a Baltimore-based, nationally and regionally awarded, high-end custom home builder and remodeler. Our team of construction and design professionals is committed to providing exquisite quality, unparalleled attention to detail, and the highest level of customer service on every project.
Our work ranges from the renovations and remodels of kitchens, baths, and other areas of the home, to the building of innovative new custom homes. In addition, we provide scheduled home and property maintenance. We remain on the cutting edge of industry knowledge and strive to deliver the best possible product within the budget and timeframe through our established project management and construction processes.
Delbert Adams Construction Group offers a competitive salary, has great medical and dental benefits, offers paid vacation and a matching 401K plan.